Freedom is never more than ONE GENERATION away from extinction.
– Ronald Reagan
Deadlines from Kootenai Elections website: https://www.kcgov.us/31/Elections
- May 19, 2020, 8 p.m.: Deadline to register to vote.
- May 19, 2020, 8 p.m.: Deadline for county clerk to receive a request for absentee ballot by mail or by in person delivery.
- May 19, 2020 – 8 p.m.: Deadline for requesting an absentee ballot online.
- June 2, 2020 – 8 p.m.: Deadline for absentee ballots to be received by the county clerk.
- June 2, 2020 – 9 p.m. Mountain – Earliest time for results to be posted for May 19 Primary Election.
Important Election Update
The election for May 19th will be by mail only. Please sign up to receive an absentee ballot. The last day the absentee ballot can be received at the county clerk’s office is June 2nd.
To sign up to receive an absentee ballot, click on the Vote Early Idaho link. This will take you to the Idaho Votes website where you can sign up. There are two options. If you have an Idaho id, you can choose the option on the left and sign up online. If you want to mail in your request, then choose the option on the right. Print the form and mail it into the Kootenai County Clerk’s office.
Kootenai County Clerk
PO Box 9000
Coeur d’Alene ID 83816-9000